Friday, September 22, 2017

Don't say it!


I'm just pre-editing see.
This is not the finished image as it were. It needs to be printed with proper paper, chemicals and stuff.
But I'm mad now. More than usually.
Mad in the way annoyed is mad not barmy mad.

The pooter program - some Serif thing - is 'hanging'. I think it's thinking of stopping and throwing away the spotting I've just spent ages doing on anther masterpiece. If it does, Laura at Serif - who is constantly emailing me encouraging me to buy another batch of zeros and ones - will get the brunt of my ire.

Anyway, far be it for me to lose my rag - I have it by the side of me here - I shall sup my Wyld Wood cider [very nice since you ask] and continue posting one I did earlier.

The snap by all accounts - mainly mine - is of the recent Vuelta. Just part of it you understand. and was tooked on Polypan-f film. What else.

Mind you, I am back home where the sun is shining - unexpectedly - and the beaches are beckoning.  I give you; "Where sheeps tread". Reef machair to be precise !




No comments: