Friday, July 07, 2017

Salvaged

Ok, ok, what's going on?
Seem to have hit an impasse at the moment with everything film related going up the creek.
This is from the latest fiasco when yet another film - this time the ill fated Shanghai GP4 film - is useless after development. I suspected this might be the case so I quickly developed the thing in PQ print developer.


I suspect it was the unusual warm sun blazing down that threw me off track. Two whole days we had of that. You'll be pleased to hear it's gone back to the damp dullish days now.

As it happens I salvaged this neg and lith printed it on Slavich Unibrom - which isn't half bad but, this isn't that. I prefer to show you my mess-ups not my triumphs

4 comments:

gz said...

you may think its a messup....

Harvey said...

How is that not a triumph? I really like this one.

Graham Edwards said...

And I have to add my agreement. I like this one too.

John said...

Yep, definitely well salvaged.