Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mother in Law


Yes we are back. A long drive in the little car from Truro via Cheltenham to come home after visits to London and Yarkshire meant we are a tad over-driven. Still, we got to see Mother in law, here sitting for me with her favourite pastime - the crossword puzzle. Bonky - as she is fondly known - is lovely and I really enjoy her company even if she is having difficulty remembering things these days.

I had the Miniature Pacemaker Crown Graphic camera with me an used some HP5 roll film with it. I think I might be using it more frequently although I do find it a pain to focus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A first class portrait and if I may be so bold as to say, much better than the men with facial hair filters.

gz said...

(O)

Michael McNeill said...

That's a lovely portrait of a lady who enjoys the challenge of a proper crossword.

Graham Edwards said...

Well perhaps not quite Land's End to John O'Groats but even more exciting 'cos you got to cross the sea.