Thursday, February 05, 2015

By the time you read this....

I hopefully have the wee boatee out of the water - or be in the process of getting it out - or willhave fallen in or worse!

My ever helpful and lovely neighbours have come to the rescue since The Crofters' pimpmobile is out of action and have offered to help me get the boatee on the trailer and tow it back. How good is that? I shall tell you about it soon.

In the meantime, I show you a snap of one of my neighbours mending a ,,, thing in his garage. A very handy man to have around  I'd say. Especially if you have a ..... thing!


2 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

Good luck. Although by the time you read this you will probably have switched off the screen thingy and will be well on the way to the water.

gz said...

Don't fall in!!!! It will be a tad chilly and VERY wet! Lifejacket definitely high priority for this job.

I take that Freya will need a scrub and paint....when it gets a bit warmer....might you need a couple of volunteers?!