Friday, May 23, 2014

Have I ever told you I like walls?

I like walls. There you are. Told you and everything.


I came across these three walls out on the west side. Couldn't resist. Rushed out the car at a fair old stumble and shot it up with the handy PentaxP30 - which is not a bad camera at all. Lacks the cache of those German labelled rangefinders but seems to work OK. At the moment. They prone to failure mind.

Is this a good snap? I think not. However, until I get round to showing you one of the prints I did the other day as the rain lashed down on the door of the darkish room, it will have to do.

On the other hand, you could always go over to Darkrooms in Northern Light where there is a particularly fine selection of imagery to peruse.

Then go here and listen to this.

Then come back and tell me what you thought of everything. Please.


1 comment:

McGregor said...

I like your walls. I have passed them on to my photographer son, hope that's okay. Liked your shot of the woodland in "town" the other day, too. The music - not so much, but I did give it a "go," and thank you for the links. Take care, McGregor