Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm sure I saw an Orgasmatron; Then I bought a camera for £1

It was there in a basement on York Place, Edinburgh. I saw it tell you. Mr Mad Scientist doing something on a laptop nearby but over there, on the left of the room was The Orgasmatron. I didn't stare or anything. I might have been noticed or something. And Eve was pulling on my jacket anyway. But it was an Orgasmatron, trust me.


I now have a new camera. New to me you understand. Paid the handsome price of £1 [GBP not Scottish Pound :-) ]. It's a fine affair made of plastic stuff. Lovely shape too. You can see it here - or one like it anyway. How cool is that? eh? I had a roll film in my bag, loaded it up then shot this place. It was nearby that day. Not now, I'm at home.

And look, it takes proper nice snaps too.

No comments: