Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Don't tell me I should not do this please. I'm not going to listen la la la la la la LA LA LA LA LA


Of course I don't know how I did it! Apart from taking the Hassie down to a beach with some cheap Chinese film on board, point it at 'things' variously then slop the film in Toots home-Brew 2 bath 'almost-a-proper-developer' [ I suspect Toots might have got the recipe out of his baking book]. Anyway, it didn't quite come out as expected. I think it may have been a a tad short on the liquid front during the development [as well short on skill], the exposure might have been wrong, the filter was dirty and it was raining. And Cold.

The island was in the wrong place too I think but try and might to move it over by the power of thinking, it stayed stubbornly put. Otherwise this might have been a masterpiece.

I got it this way by pressing random buttons on the pooter. The cat could do better if she was inclined - which she is not. Pity that.

4 comments:

Francis J said...

You say it didn't quite come out as expected, but for sure it came out wonderfully!

Mr Trellis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Trellis said...

Dark and foreboding. I love it.

Joe V said...

Wonderful image, however you did it.