Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Does this remind you of Misonne?


I'd like to think it had a little of the feeling of Misonne.. I'd like to think I could reproduce this in the darkroom too. I'm going to have a go anyway. I like it. Took it on the fly with a little point and shoot camera with Polypan-f film while out shooting off a roll or two to try a new developer out.  Must shoot into the sun more often and not try to mess about to get the exposure right - the camera did a good job me thinks.

Yes, we had sunshine and everything. Took us all by surprise then it rained again. Stornoway eh?

later; And yes, I have been in the darkroom

2 comments:

Mr Trellis said...

Yes it does. Shame about the Argos sign though!

Hope you ladies have battened down the hatches and got the Battenburg out for tea.........

steve said...

Great shot!