Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Had a lovely time


I think William has caused a glitch in my pooter since he's gone all sepia on me! Must ask him how he did that. Perhaps it was his Sunday outfit that did it when we visited himself and the delightful Gemma in Cromore. Gemma wasn't there to sort his attire so William is doing a right William on us. Fantastic people though, wonderful place. I want to live there.


That's my William, looking all sheperherdy and all that. I actually didn't take my preferred camera - I didn't know we were strolling on the moor, so these lovely snaps come from an old  Konica Compact! And the 400s ASA traffic film was rated @ 800asa and I'd never done that before. Looks nice eh?

I shall visit again. Perhaps Robert James Stuart will visit agin. We hope so.

No comments: