Wednesday, August 14, 2013

His Mum awaits the happening of the marriage of her eldest son to Sophie


You see, I can take nice snaps when I want to. That's my elder sister at the recent wedding of her eldest son wearing a 'hat' and everything. It was red - just in case you are asking.

I think I may take this up for a living. Seems like a doddle to take wedding snaps. The thing is; who else takes snaps like this at weddings? Eh? No-one that's the answer. USP and all that.

I awoke this morning after a restless night [new mattress on the bed ] and then a horrendous dream which meant I had to get up whilst still quite tired as I couldn't face going back into that dream-world. I blame it on Mrs Up-Yours who came round breathing our air, and chatting to our guest - Mr Alex Boyd - him of the hat and the funny camera thing with a cloth over his head. Photographists eh? Mrs Up-Yours went home eventually, leaving her camper cage here. Doh! She did like Mr Boyd's hair though.

Meanwhile I find that Mr Boyd has shot images [he does't do snaps apparently] all over the shop and with lots of peoples - even appearing on the googlebox I'm told. If you see him down Harris way today, give him a wave.

1 comment:

Alex said...

It was lovely to meet you all, and the charming Mrs Up-Yours of course. I'm glad that my hair and sartorial choices have left an impression - one day my images might do the same ;-)

Now off to frame your fine gift for my study - looking great!

Alex