Tuesday, July 09, 2013

That nice man at the garden place



Would you buy a used [or new] lawn mower from this man? Eh Would you? I would. I know this man. He is very nice, a great mechanic and everything plus, he sold me a boat. Not sure that's part of the usual business but he sold it to me none the less.



Then this nice man let me use his power washer to get off the years of grim that had collected on said boat. How nice is that? Very.

And he made me a coffee, gave me a chocolate biscuit and all. He's got a nice shiny moped too. See [below], it has more oomph than my car - and my last car put together. Eh? What sort is it? Big and shiny that's what sort.

Go to Hebrides Garden Machinery and see it - probably - and you could buy some compost or something.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I want to know who this man is..?? Thankyou so much..