Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sunk with a trace [again]


The Monaco has sunk again. Luckily she's moored on a shallow bit of the harbour so sits on mud waiting for someone to pump her out again! I think perhaps she sunk to celebrate the start of the HebCelt Festival - like you do. The Martime Festival has started too - with lots of little sailing boats bobbing around the inner harbour. And The Ammonite with Gerald aboard sailed back from Ullapool this morning. I rather wish our tub was ready for the water. I mean it is nearly ready, but we need a wee  wee boatee to get to the bigger one  :-(



Bound to a fair old stramash about the place during the week. I may even venture down for a look-see again. Having said that we are just back from D'anglers where the Ness Melodianists were doing their thing.

1 comment:

Iain said...

The fest sounds good to me. And a boat, too.......my have I missed developments of late!!