Monday, April 22, 2013

WWPD

This Sunday coming - the 28th - is World Wide Pinhole day. That's pinhole cameras. There is no excuse not to play. You could make a matchbox pinhole camera [I have], make one out of any box, dustbin or whatever. I have one made out of a box file! And another from a film canister. The world is your Lobster as they say.

No film? well if you are on the Isle of Lewis you can always go to Malcolm's camera shoppe in Stornoway - he has some. Or give me a shout and I'll let you have some - or some photo paper should you be inclined to go that route. And if you can't make your own camera from scratch, well, An Lanntair arts centre shoppe in Stornoway has some kits for a mere £8. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE! Now read this;

And if you get hooked, you can then spend your hard-earned on delicious  commercial cameras like these from Zero and from Ilford.

If you click here  there are some of my previous efforts! eh?

No, not a pinhole snap but it is An Lanntair!

No comments: