Monday, April 29, 2013

So what happened to WWPD then? It all went a bit quiet!

WWPD. That's World Wide Pinhole Day to you and I [not some dodgy time-wasting war 'game' on tinternet] . And I had mentioned it before but then forgot to post here. To be completely honest, I didn't post here because I have a life. Things to do. people to see and what have you. And a blog to write. Yes, apparently the blog helps me connect with the world and prevents me from becoming isolated so I heard on Radio4 today as I sat in the car being driven back from a 'A good day out' with Eve. We had already chatted to Carolyn, the post-office lady, John, Peter, Chris. Nickolai, Beka and others. No. I am not short of people to chat to I can assure you. But I like my blog. And yes, go on, click on the links. I might even write about some of them one day. Oh yes, I shall certainly do that.

In the meantime you might have to make do with these lovely pinholes I took on the 28th with my home-made camera. I like them. Do you?

 My former dance teacher and her brother doing 'their thing' 

Through the bedroom window [and prism]

2 comments:

Keith said...

Yes, I like them both. No 2 has the edge for me - I like geometric stuff, and there is a touch of that in there

Keith

Laurie said...

Like them both, but I vote for number one, with just the shimmery suggestion of people.