Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It takes a lot of work to make images as bad as this.


Actually, now I look at this 'properly' [through squinty eyes that don't really want to open this morning - on account of a Bad Night] the thing doesn't look bad at all. It's just a neg scan of a construction celebrating this and that over at Bhaltos.  If it were straight..... If were straight it wouldn't be my snap!


Took this snap whilst re-assessing my Vogtlander Perkeo that I'd adjusted the front element of the lens. Despite me not knowing what I'm doing, and the fact that I just snapped what I saw as I strolled to the Shoppe to see Up Yours McIver and Sergeant Bilko, it's quite nice.  I think it's quite nice - apart from the grain which is a tad overdone. I should have developed for a mere two cups of green tea rather that the four I had.

If I can survive walking the Barking Dog [who often does not bark at all with me these days] this morning, I shall have a peep in the darkroom and [try to ] produce a 'masterpiece'. eh?

No comments: