Tuesday, April 09, 2013

I met The Artist [formerly known as Jon] today. I pointed my re-squiggled Perkeo at him and then snapped. That's the sort of person I am. Then I idly looked out the window, and snapped again - but not before I had wound the film on.


Out the window a cloud decided to pass by and distracted me from my Artist snapping. Still, I have this nice skyscape with roofs and everything. Where everything includes a lamp-stand.


Ahh, now that's how the newspapers arrive these days. On a lorry from the ferry. All ready by 2pm to take to Tolsta Shoppe. They were not refrigerated either.

That's what I did today. For some of the day. Before, during or after I met Barbara of the Coelynes who bought me a mocha. Just as I met The Artist.

Barbara of The Coelynes

I had a lovely cup of tea with Sergeant Bilko later but the image will just have to be imagined for now. It resides in a camera.

No comments: