Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm shocked and a little bit dazed

This morning, it was noticed that Lord Wiesmier, former Pirate and commando etc of this parish had been partially beheaded in the night and requires immediate and extensive surgery this morning. At the moment we have no idea how it happened but I suspect the new interloper GertRude the gingham dressed bear. Lord Wiesmier is currently under sedation and I will report on his condition as time progresses.

On a better note, Eve and I visited some local businesses yesterday. Being part of the consuming massive, that's the sort of thing we do. Start with the nearest shoppe and if they don't have what you need, progress to the next one and so on. By the time we got to Bac - the next village up we had what we needed. And I had snapped up some top business people in the process.

First up is Mrs Bac Pharmacy - otherwise known as owner of Ginty the big horsey thing. And who knows no professional cyclists at all - especially AmeriCan ones.

Mrs Bac Pharmacy in her lair

I love going in here. Always a friendly smile and someone willing to listen to the drivel I talk about. And stand still while I snap way. And they have some lovely 'things' in there. Nice eh?

Mrs White House Gift Shoppe

And then just along the road is Mrs White House gift shoppe where one can be amazed at all the lovely gifty things both made by Mrs White House herself or brought in with love. Always worth a visit both for the 'goods' and for the warm welcome that comes your way in there.Having said that, GertRude came from there - I wonder if they have been infiltrated?????????

No comments: