Sunday, December 09, 2012

Where did that go?


Yes, that's us - all done up - as much as one does when the stove needs cleaning out, you've just come in from a stroll in the rain and you have a cold anyway. It's an extra special set of snaps made this afters with my extra special FKD Soviet 13x18 'kamera' using paper negs and everything. Inverted not yet printed. And yes, since you ask, this is the special lens made from taped together close-up lenses I found lurking about the place. Nice innit?


Look how close we are - even after 12 years together and 6 years of civil partnershipped up. And no doubt we could could be married too if the locals have their way.


I threw a sheet of paper in the Kamera after I'd swopped the lens for a proper shutterless one. Used a hat - and then put it on my head - as one does. I then took it off again since the exposure was over.


All to celebrate 12 wonderful years together - 6 of then civil partnered up!. Lucky aren't I?

1 comment:

Dorothy Ross MacIver said...

Well done the pair of you! But I think it's a disgrace - you have to get "married" - I want to see you both in meringue dresses! Well, A. lets face it, you definitely belong in an institution of some sort :) Love, Up Yours (Mrs)