Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Mrs Toots-to-be lounging in the sunshine

You'll just have to take my word for it there's a stookie at the end of Anne's leg. Actually, now I come to think of it there's not a stookie there but some support thingy - but it might as well be a stookie. I have the blisters to prove it - racing round in the wheelchair terrorising the locals and all.

Hopefully Mr Toots will be back on the island soon as things will be hotting up for THE BIG DAY - that we could not tell anyone about till recently. Well, it's May 4th so there. And The Cake is taking shape in the kitchen as I write [I'm not doing see - Eve is :-)  ].

Printed this today - slogging over a cold developer and new paper - Fotospeed-RC. Nice. Tones well too.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

What a lovely serene image.