Saturday, March 17, 2012

Masterpieces one after another!

 Lee Friedlander wasn't here 

Sometimes, just sometimes I take snaps. Most of the time to be honest. And I'm liking the snaps like these more and more. OK, I can just see your hearts sinking at the thought of it. I think I've been spending too much time talking to The Artist formerly known as Jon. Jon is always enthusiastic and thinking of new ideas of how to use materials to interpret the landscape of histories. I just look at something and try to capture the, the .... well, the emotion I suppose. And look above. see, if that doesn't emote something in you then, ............ well, I don't know.

And this. This image - or snap - has a whole story. Is a whole story. Only I don't know what it is yet. It hasn't realised itself to me.

Did I mention that I was training on my bicycle this morning? No, well, I was with a group of riders riding at speed though a tunnel. I was wearing wellingtons which did not fit on the toe-clips of my bike [yes, I am that old]. As a result I got left behind. I then received a nudge in my back -from Eve and I woke up ! What was that all about then?

No comments: