Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Victor

 No idea who it is but I love the image!

 Victor?


Our pal Victor is currently sunning himself in Australia at his daughters en-route to a few months cycling in NZ. Before he left, Victor sent me some really old negs to look at and perhaps print. I am so impressed with these three that I post them here - hoping he doesn't mind :-)

Something tells me these were taken in Germany. Victor was in the RAF and was posted there. Maybe it was just after that as the bike was given t Vic by his pals when he left the RAF. I'm sure Victor will know when he sees them. Aren't they wonderful? Oh, and the bike; Eve, my partner rode it this year at L'Eroica bike event in Italy .

1 comment:

gz said...

He hasn't really changed a lot, has Victor?
He was at the Newport Velodrome with his daughter before he went.
Lovely to see them all.