Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Not always as it seems

Some things are not what they seem

One thing and another led me to a bit of a rough few days health-wise of late. I helped bring our hard-won peats in with Eve, Mr Four-tractors and his son. I didn't take too much out of me but then I got a bit upset when someone bent my ear over something and nothing and that sent me down-hill to three days of shocking pain and badness. Now, I'm bouncing back which is just as well as I suspect work might be busy tonight. And there's the little matter of my anniversary of my birth to contend with - I notice the jelly mould full in the fridge - and that's always a good sign. Maybe 'pass-the-parcel' too Eh?

6 comments:

Laurie said...

glad you're feeling better and the peats are finally in! A happy birthday indeed.

Mr Leica Man said...

Glad to hear you're bouncing back. I like the picture but have no idea what it is. Perhaps a strategically placed bag of peat leaning against a rustic & highly photogenic old ladder? Can anyone else see it?

gz said...

and a Happy Birthday from here too

Mr Leica Man said...

Oh yes - and Happy Birthday from Mr, Mrs & Mstr Leica.

Jacqui said...

Hello - and birthday blessings from the West side. Hope the jelly was nice.
Our peats are still on the muir.

Anonymous said...

21 again? and again? and...?