Sunday, February 08, 2009

Ahh


Such a wonderful morning today. Soft light and mild windless conditions. Actually, when I say mild I mean that it feels mild on account of the still air. Its actually 0 degrees . Took a stroll out to Garry beach and then up over the hill at the back. Makes me feel so very lucky to live in this place.

So, today's image is from earlier in the week using a camera gifted to me by a kind villager - a Zentit E - and some Adox 20asa microfilm gifted to me by Fleur . Its a really fine grained film yet it normally requires a specialit developer to get proper tones from it - since it was probably made for document microfilming. Anyway, I used Caffenol LC+C sourced from Donald Qualls.
Made up from instant Coffee, washing soda and a teensey bit of Vit C. Really. Excellent results me thinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kenneth Cooke said...

Great shot lovely resolution unfortunately I don't drink instant coffee is that going to be a problem if I buy this film (joke)

Regards Kenneth

You replied to my thread on Film and Darkroom User thank you