Monday, July 10, 2017

Sorry and everything

You'll have to forgive me. The TdF is on and yesterday the epic stage in the Jura mountains. Have to keep tabs on it as it happens. And didn't it happen eh?

Don't worry, I dragged Mr Toots out the other day to his fav subject - the blooming machair over on the west side of the island.. Of course I shot a bit too - but in good old B&W and in 35mm.

ooh it was raght lovely - warmish sunshine [between the clouds], little breeze and the machair just in bloom.

Mr Toots set too with his selection of cameras and Velvia film while I wandered about. Oh, I did shoot Mr Toots' car oop. It's some sort of faux 4wd out of Romania via France.

I shot the view too, can you imagine/ Used an orange filter I found in my pocket as well.

Yes, I know, I'll stick to binscapes !


No comments: