Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Number 2


Gosh I was on a roll that day, the day of Ken & Moni's wedding. I am very surprised they have not been on to me yet ordering countless copies of my snaps of the occasion.

They better hurry up otherwise they'll be in a queue when word gets out about my style for weddings. I reckon I am going to be booked up. Might have to get another back up camera or something.

I always think it's good to have a USB or do I mean USP? Who knows, I've probably got both anyway. I shall have a look in the store cupboard. My old boss was always asking if I had a USP - but he seemed to exist without one !


1 comment:

Roy Karlsvik said...

Can't see any reason why you're not fully booked long time ago. I mean I have never seen a blog so full of great wedding snaps ever as I've seen inside this place! OK, they are different, but they are definately something for the wall. That's a lot more than you can say about most wedding photos :))