Monday, January 25, 2016

I have a confession to make


The sun  has shone this year. At least I think it was this year. I found the film in the Zorki so sloshed it about a bit and here we have it - Traigh Mhor [big beach]. I wish Saul Leiter could have been there - I would have loved to meet him.

Woke up early Sunday morning - as you do when you don't have leap out of bed. Listened to Something understood on BBC Radio4 - a programme I really like despite me being a heathen agnostic [continuing]. The thing was, it was Mark Tully doing it last Sunday - and I like his voice. Fair set me up for the day. When I came out of the darkroom - after the morning walk down past Timbukthree and to the top of Traigh Mhor  I listened to The Choir on Radio3too. My ears are sated.

1 comment:

Graham Edwards said...

It may be black and white but I can see the colour.