Friday, March 28, 2014

I don't think I'm striving for perfection - whatever that is.

You didn't think I was trying to hold this still did you? Trying for focus and everything? Shame on you. You should know me better by now - assuming you have been here before.

That's not what I'm about. No Anselette Adnams for me. No Cartier-Bressonette or whoever. I'm just looking for something. And when I find it I shall signal it to you.

In the meantime here's a snappette from a recent trip to DurHam. That's DurHam England.


Soon I'll be recovered from the driving there and back [and more] in a red car with a noisy wheel thing and will be able to make something nice to look at. I'm just posting these 'sketches to keep you coming back you understand.

Taken with an old camera and some sort of film.

No comments: