Monday, February 10, 2014

Old camera blog

There is, it has to be said, a blog about everything. Everything. Probably. Go and look for yourself.

But it has come to my notice for all you camera geeks out there a new blog has appeared. All shiny working old cameras and snaps,  no sorry, images taken with them. Proper good it is too.

Here's an image taken straight from that bog - without permission or anything. I do hope he doesn't mind as it is a bit naughty. Just so you know, I didn't take this one, Mr K Thompson did. But you knew that already didn't you?
http://oldcameratimer.blogspot.ca

1 comment:

Keith said...

Thanks Andrea

I'm trying to keep the blog honest - the cameras may be old (sometimes) but, they have to work, with images to prove it.
I have some catch up to do, but eventually I hope to do a camera a week.

Andrea - I think your lovely blog is responsible for a few folks like me to start writing . . .

Keith