Thursday, November 28, 2013

How it feels




..at the moment.

Although yesterday I received a most welcome from a Mr Trellis, or it might have been Andy from, from somewhere down south in Engerland and all that. Apparently Mr Trellis or whatever the fellas name is has been reading this blog. Can you imagine? Must be resting now since he read the whole thing. In one day Eh? What's that all about then? He liked it though and that pleases me. I had a feeling that some one out there will like it, one day. Then they'll wake up, realise what rubbish it all is and get on with their life!

Anyway Mr Trellis - or can I call you Andy? Many thanks for the interest. I'll get back to you :-)

2 comments:

Andy said...

Thank you for the mention. Mrs Trellis sends her regards despite being stuck in North Wales!

A.

Roy Karlsvik said...

I am doing the same, just to remind you. OK, so I'm not quite done yet, but at least I made it to this point :)
I am slowly but steadily moving forward though, so one day...!
I'll let you know when I'm dated up!