Saturday, October 12, 2013

Please just leave a comment; I'm tired.



Look, I'm writing this every day almost. Snap up snaps, slosh them about in stuff, print them sometimes and everything and only one or two of you ever comment! Eh? And one of you is off to NZ for goodness sake - without some much as a bye your leave or whatever ones says these days. ['whatever' probably].

What's that all about then? I know I don't comment much but that doesn't mean you don't have to does it?

Yes, I'm tired and just a bit on the grumpy side after playing with the boat outside the housey - doing 'things' to it. Too technical for here - as I don't really know what I was doing anyway. It made me feel important though - and that's good. And that was after  a bit of wardrobe measuring, Ness visiting, photographising, drinking coffee in yet another cafe and what have you. All in the name of research - obviously.

Ok, here's a print I prepared earlier - and everything;

Of course it's from Island Crofters. Doh! And yes it looks better in reality! Doesn't it always? :-)


Just a bit tempted!



7 comments:

James Harr said...

I had to look up what a 'crofter' is. Sorry, I'm American. Love the photos! :)

James Dyas Davidson said...

A week today my wife, my sister and I will hopefully be in
Harris about to start a week off. So, I'll be in touch if you're around and maybe we could wander, take a few random pictures and drink a coffe or two and eat cake? :-)

Graham Edwards said...

Heaven above anyone would think NZ was at the other end of the earth. OK it is a bit far for a vélo and there are far more bicyclettes modernes than vélos anciens. But fear not in my other incarnation as a Hebridean in New Zealand I shall continue with my Island connections.

I have a policy: always yield to temptation: its almost inevitably more fun than not doing so. Initially anyway.

Jayview said...

Just love the curve of that road and the lift of the horizon!

Marketing Expert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Custom Boxes USA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Orchard Packaging said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.