Thursday, September 19, 2013

Desire; with Wings


My saxophonist seems to be less excited about the Collective and its possibilities than I do. I think perhaps it is because he is the middle of writing a book, and finishing the darkroom - and cooking tea. Or maybe we haven't got the best image to go with the sounds [and 'shapes that we will throw' - no doubt].

Couldn't find the scissors to make the collage I'd planned and there seems to be so little interest in helping that even Mrs Trellis hasn't posted her thoughts. Eh? Perhaps I shall move on. Perhaps my 'readers' already have !

So here's a snap of Toots Wilson, the reluctant free-improvisational saxophonist doing his best  Wings of Desire * thing. Eh?

* Been trying to re-watch that film again. You know, on CD thing through the post. Only it seems some of the Angels must have got caught in the sorting machine on the way over as it stopped half-way through. Must write into the Hebrides News about that, there's quite a correspondence there about such things.


No comments: