Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cakes, ring cushions and life - as I know it.

Another day when the ring-cushion lent by my kind neighbours has come in very useful. Especially for sitting on.


Then the postman arrived bearing a fine little package from near Manchester and my good friend and former cycling team member Jeanette Baxter. I couldn't resist - so I didn't. Might just have to move back to near Manchester if that's what the cyclists get at the Manchester Velodrome training sessions these days!

Anyway, it remended me that the great Paul Hardy is retiring from the Velodrome in the near future. Been there before it opened making sure they built the thing properly and to be honest, I have no idea what they are going to do when he leaves. Still, have  wonderful retirement Paul.


No comments: