Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bb A C S B and all that

Sleep came easily last night. Must have been tired what with the formation of the new Collective and all that. Must remember to tell Toots about it.

Checked out sub-optimal life on the tinternet and all that. Found this wonderful site and thought I must put together something - you know, for our first 78 rpm  or whatever they call them these days. When I send the cassette tape to Late Junction, it's got to look the the part.

As yet, the image is just a figment of my furtive imagination and all that. Having said that I do have a couple of snaps I took a while back and with a bit of dodgy pixelshoppe I might be able to cobble something together. On second thoughts, I'll just get the scissors and glue. 

These are my starting point snaps. Please feel free to do your stuff :-)



Eh?

No comments: