Monday, August 26, 2013

A grand day out

A wall.

I saw this wall just below an old croft where within lurked this Bodach.

"Hello" I said in my best friendly way smiling inanely as I spoke.

No answer.

"Lovely day isn't it"

Nothing.

"I just noticed a lovely wall down your croft that I'd just love to photograph"

'Oh right' says the Bodach nodding at the gate and the ram beyond. 'mind how you go'.

I did, the ram stayed put, I traversed three gates and ended up on the wrong side of he fence. Still, I was there  to photograph walls and I'd noticed this other one below and quickly snapped it up with the camera I'd lugged down this way. Then glancing over the fence I decided to snap up the original wall I'd seen.

I got the snap but the landscape got in the way of the wall. Sorry about that, Just imagine it's just the wall you are seeing.

Another wall.

No comments: