Saturday, July 27, 2013

Agfa Traffic Surveillance film

I am a cheap film junkie. There, I have said it. Hence my use of Polypan-f and now Agfa ASP 400s. I really like Polypan-f to use and now, I rather like this Agfa. See, yo can get it here.

I loaded it in a handy Olympus XA2, shot a short roll in 10 mins then sloshed it in Rodinal. What else? I rather like it.

This snap could have been on the Island Crofter site, but it isn't. Even though it's the good crofters giving a haircut to Fluffy - or whatever the sheeps name is!


And this snap below won't be on the Island Crofter's site either. It's home - or a good part of the little place anyway.





3 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

After our conversation the other day when I mentioned that a friend who used B & W had had difficulty getting it when some suppliers stopped producing a few years ago, I was intrigued at what you termed 'cheap' film. Our definitions differ: cheap film at €45 a roll was probably rather more than my friend could afford.

Andrea Ingram said...

That's 45 euros for 30m can of film - that makes about 25 -30 rolls of film. Works out at.. Oh, well I'm sure can do the maths ! :-)

Graham Edwards said...

Ah. You'd think at my age I could have read that correctly which, despite checking, I obviously did not. Yes, that is really really cheap film. Even I could almost become a junkie at that price.