Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tour


I took a little tour round the village yesterday. A quick visit to Royston, Sergeant Bilko at the shoppe, Donald, Ken and Ian were all on my list of conversationalists as I took the air. The clouds were looming but it stayed dry - just as well since I had some washing on the line.

There has been a camera lurking around the place with a half exposed film in so that got an outing too. Snapping here and there as a whim over took me for a moment.  Twas an Industar 61 lens if anyone's asking. And Polypan-f film.

There's another Tour starting soon down in France. No doubt I shall be following its progress on the pooter and on Radio5 with Rob Hayles. There's Brits a plenty riding and some could win too. Look out for Mr Froome Dawg for the overall and Mr Cavendish MBE for the stage wins. Not forgetting Messrs Thomas MBE, Stannard, Kennaugh MBE and Millar.

See the stages here.

Have fun.

No comments: