Sunday, June 09, 2013

Give me a break, the sun is shining here and I had to paddle in the sea!

Doesn't happen often. Looked it up and I have paddled three times since living here. That's enough for anyone mind you.

We were on the 'tourist' beach today and sure enough there were one or two there. The locals - those not in church that is - were huddled down on the Claddach watching the four basking sharks swimming thereabouts.

In the meantime here's two snaps from our week away - suitably blurry and just a bit stereotypical of Italy don't you think?

 Twee Bergamo street

Twee Venice 'boats'.

As a slight addendum to this post, I might add that I'm a loving these type of snaps. They lith up well a create the sort of effect that I like. I actually feel I'm 'making' an image for a change. Does that make sense?

No comments: