Friday, June 21, 2013

Do you mind if I snap up my prints with a phone??


I think perhaps I should snap these prints up this more professionally. I know the Coelynes over at Oiseval would. I mean, the print is actually quite nice - printed as it is on Slavich paper in Lith developer and everything. Looks like I know what I'm doing with that bit. Then along come the pixels and I'm lost. Ah well, you get the idea anyway. Who in their right mind wants pixels? Eh? Tell me that.


Then there's this, a reprint of a section of a neg. The neg was taken with an OM1n so that's alright. Polywarmtone this time. Nice eh? For me I mean.

The weekend is nearly here - so the weather has gone off but that won't stop me enjoying the longest day of the year. It never gets properly dark here at night at this time of year anyway. You know, I might even stay up late tonight.


No comments: