Sunday, April 14, 2013

To many scissor experts can spoil the peg-cat

One day a while back when a gate was not agate

It was lovely. Mrs Sonja had a birthday and Eve and myself were among the select few who made the cut and got invited to the BBQ. Of course it was windy - and raining but hey, I didn't have to cook. That was down to Mr Smit - kippering himself  in garage  Master Smit busied himself creating havoc as my former dance teacher Ms Smit glued her cat-peg together with the help of the lovely Jane Harlington. I watched with admiration in between eating a terrific braised veg stick with accompanying choc and cream and black cherry thing. Now you are all jealous eh? You should be. Liz, Brendan and David were there as well as Peter. And me of course.

Thank you so much everyone, we had a fine time.

Scissor experts? Two was a bit OT eh?


No comments: