Monday, January 16, 2012

Some days

 Horses - outside

One morning

Some mornings one wakes up with a wonderful sunrise peeking in the bedroom window [I have a camera by the bed - don't you?] and the day starts very well indeed. Today was not one of those days. The van from the shoppe needed driving to Stornoway and back again after filling it with nefarious items for on-selling as it were. The run was done - albeit later since the plane with the newspapers was late - then I checked on whether I still had 'friends' on a social network. I did. I also noted the Dalai Lama was coming to do a gig at Eden Court Inverness in June, so without so much as a hows-your-father, I rang up - getting through in a mere ten minutes - and booked two tickets. My day was made. Well, the month probably! :-)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You got tickets??? Hello Dalai!!!

Anonymous said...

Is the Dalai Lama bringing you his old Rolleiflex tlr?

astrobeck said...

om........