Monday, March 07, 2011

More Golden days

Some place out there on t'Golden Road
The Golden Road

It seems Mr Wilman liked the last two snaps from my little plastic camera, so here's two more from our little ride on Saturday. I'm still feeling great although my rear end is still a tad tender!
But, now I've entered L'Eroica [assuming I get in], I've sorted a bike to ride - Eve's riding my Argos donated to me by Mr Wilman and Stephan will be riding my re-badged Argos masquerading as an Neil Orrell. Meanwhile the Coelyn's have leant me a lugless Claud Butler [original] with Sturmey Archer 3-speed for the event. How good is that? Just need to change the saddle to remove the armchair that's on it now and the handlebars too back to something rather more original and I'll have a fine bike to ride.

No comments: