Thursday, December 03, 2009

Yep, its sorted. Nearly

For a while I have been struggling with an ailing scanner - the scans having horrible lines through them. But, seeing as the snaps were not all that good anyway, it didn't really seem to matter. Having said, it eventually got the better of me and I recently acquired a replacement which seems to be working ok - although it's going to take a few days to get the set-up right.

I had a difficult to get bulb in one of the enlargers bust this week too. Must be the weather - which today has been glorious. I ventured forth to the beach below the house with Mr Crofter and we strolled along without a care in the world. I stopped and snapped this up with the Voigtlander Perkeo folding camera and some Panf. As you can see, recent storms have scoured the sand away for the moment. Its about a 1.5m lower than normal!

No comments: