Monday, April 13, 2009

I still love my Zorki


Rubh' an Teampaill
We start the stroll
It was worth it!
Mr Wilson enjoys the balmy weather.
From time to time, I get a period when one camera gets precedence over the others. Mind you, the little Zorki 6 usually stays in my bag loaded with some 100asa B&W film. Until I get a feeling that another camera deserves an outing. I do sually return to my small Soviet friend that came originally from BosseB in Sweden. This last weekend I went out for a strollette down Northton way and Zorki was with me. here's a couple of images from this with FP4 in Rodinal 1:25.
The walk out to the old temple is lovely and well worth the effort.

2 comments:

ßlϋeωãvε said...

That is a nice walk. Did you check the geocaching box contents located in the wall alcove (unless someone's moved it since I was last there)?

Andrea Ingram said...

No we didn't see that. Is that something like 'letterboxing' they do on Dartmoor?