Monday, March 02, 2009

I don't 'do' colour

Now, this is nice place to start one's walk..........
The sheeps are waiting to see if there is something to eat. There was not...
Eve poses for the Kamera and COLOUR film!!!!!!!!!!
..but I do have a bag of old colour film - mostly slide film that sits stupifying in the box room - so named because it is full of boxes.
Since The Red Snapper has been up, my feelings towards colour have softened a little - although not so much that I would actually print something - especially since my ink-spraying machine is being cuddled back to life by the nice people at Point1 in The Smoke [Stornoway]. Anyway, with some out of date Reala in the Kiev 6c complete with wrong size filter and lens hood to give a horrible vignetting, I shot some snaps down Rhenigidale way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for someone who doesn't do colour your colour photos are lovely